Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Ultimate Secret Garden continues

Stairs leading to somewhere, I can't remember where this went, some cave probably.  The garden was full of Cypress, cedar, pine, magnolia, chestnut, lime, and other trees.
Another entry to an underground tunnel going to the opposite side of the garden.  This garden is about 13 acres, taking 14 years to create and build.
The brochure called this the Ibis Fountain, but it looks like a children's playhouse to me, including a drinking fountain, behind the flowers.
Another path to explore I love the green, I am not sure my camera captures the real beauty.
Taking a little rest on a stone bench.  With us is President and Sister Terry.  They told us that they have been to this Garden 3 times with their grand children.  The young missionaries love this as they can export and run around, climb, and be together.

No comments: